Technical and economic analysis of renewable energy powered stand-alone pole street lights for remote area
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 283–289, April 2014
How to Cite
Wadi Abbas Al-Fatlawi, A., Abdul-Hakim, S. R., Ward, T. A. and Rahim, N. A. (2014), Technical and economic analysis of renewable energy powered stand-alone pole street lights for remote area. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 283–289. doi: 10.1002/ep.11772
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!