Treatment of antibiotic fermentation-based pharmaceutical wastewater using anaerobic and aerobic moving bed biofilm reactors combined with ozone/hydrogen peroxide process
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 170–177, April 2014
How to Cite
Xing, Z.-P., Sun, D.-Z., Yu, X.-J., Zou, J.-L. and Zhou, W. (2014), Treatment of antibiotic fermentation-based pharmaceutical wastewater using anaerobic and aerobic moving bed biofilm reactors combined with ozone/hydrogen peroxide process. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/ep.11775
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Youth. Grant Numbers: 21106035, 21101060, 51108162
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Numbers: QC2012C001, QC2012C046
- China Postdoctoral Fund. Grant Number: 2012M520780
- Harbin Science Foundation for Youth. Grant Number: 2011RFQXS109
- Heilongjiang University Youth Foundation. Grant Number: QL201018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!