Effect of ozone and ozone/persulfate processes on biodegradable and soluble characteristics of semiaerobic stabilized leachate
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 184–191, April 2014
How to Cite
Abu Amr, S. S., Aziz, H. A., Adlan, M. N. and Alkasseh, J. M.A. (2014), Effect of ozone and ozone/persulfate processes on biodegradable and soluble characteristics of semiaerobic stabilized leachate. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 184–191. doi: 10.1002/ep.11779
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!