Hydration characteristics of waste catalysts used as pozzolanic materials
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 353–358, July 2014
How to Cite
Lin, K.-L., Hwang, C.-L., Shie, J.-L., Chang, Y.-M. and Cheng, A. (2014), Hydration characteristics of waste catalysts used as pozzolanic materials. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 353–358. doi: 10.1002/ep.11782
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!