Pilot-scale sequential anaerobic–aerobic biological treatment of waste streams from a paper mill
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 359–368, July 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C.-J., Zhang, P., Pongprueksa, P., Liu, J., Evers, S. A. and Hart, P. (2014), Pilot-scale sequential anaerobic–aerobic biological treatment of waste streams from a paper mill. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 359–368. doi: 10.1002/ep.11785
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- MeadWestvaco Evadale TX facility . Grant Number: MWV0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!