Inhibition of cellulase, β-glucosidase, and xylanase activities and enzymatic hydrolysis of dilute acid pretreated wheat straw by acetone-butanol-ethanol fermentation products
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 497–503, July 2014
How to Cite
Qi, B., Chen, X., Yi, S. and Wan, Y. (2014), Inhibition of cellulase, β-glucosidase, and xylanase activities and enzymatic hydrolysis of dilute acid pretreated wheat straw by acetone-butanol-ethanol fermentation products. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 497–503. doi: 10.1002/ep.11789
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176239
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China, 863 Program. Grant Number: 2012AA03A607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!