Potential of locally available products for use as binders in producing fecal compost pellets in ghana
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 504–511, July 2014
How to Cite
Nikiema, J., Cofie, O., Asante-Bekoe, B., Otoo, M. and Adamtey, N. (2014), Potential of locally available products for use as binders in producing fecal compost pellets in ghana. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 504–511. doi: 10.1002/ep.11790
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!