Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from Kraft lignin via KOH activation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 519–526, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, X.-F., Xu, Q., Fu, Y. and Guo, Q.-X. (2014), Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from Kraft lignin via KOH activation. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 519–526. doi: 10.1002/ep.11794
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- the MOST “973” Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215305, 2012CB215306
- Engineering Research Center of Biomass Materials, (SWUST), Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 12zxbk05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!