Effects of foam agent on characteristics of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display waste glass-metakaolin-based cellular geopolymer
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 538–550, July 2014
How to Cite
Shiu, H.-S., Lin, K.-L., Chao, S.-J., Hwang, C.-L. and Cheng, T.-W. (2014), Effects of foam agent on characteristics of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display waste glass-metakaolin-based cellular geopolymer. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 538–550. doi: 10.1002/ep.11798
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration and National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: EPA-102-X10, NSC 99-2622-E-197-003-CC and 101-2923-I-011-001-MY4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!