Degradation of aniline by plate and rod electrode fered-fenton reactors: Effects of current density, Fe2+, H2O2, and aniline concentrations
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 410–418, July 2014
How to Cite
Su, C.-C., Pagaling, E. D., Peralta, G. L. and Lu, M.-C. (2014), Degradation of aniline by plate and rod electrode fered-fenton reactors: Effects of current density, Fe2+, H2O2, and aniline concentrations. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 410–418. doi: 10.1002/ep.11800
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!