Biodegradation of carbon tetrachloride in simulated groundwater flow channels
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 444–453, July 2014
How to Cite
Santharam, S., Davis, L.C. and Erickson, L.E. (2014), Biodegradation of carbon tetrachloride in simulated groundwater flow channels. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 444–453. doi: 10.1002/ep.11808
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station
- Kansas State University for use of laboratory facilities for analyzing chlorinated methanes and bromide
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!