Algae Special Issue
Hydrothermal upgrading of algae paste: Application of 31P-NMR
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1002–1012, December 2013
How to Cite
Patel, B. and Hellgardt, K. (2013), Hydrothermal upgrading of algae paste: Application of 31P-NMR. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1002–1012. doi: 10.1002/ep.11820
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!