The water temperature prediction of a double exposure solar cooker
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 629–635, July 2014
How to Cite
Çakmak, G. (2014), The water temperature prediction of a double exposure solar cooker. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 629–635. doi: 10.1002/ep.11823
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!