Development of a heterogeneous catalyst for lignocellulosic biomass conversion: Glucose dehydration by metal chlorides in a silica-supported ionic liquid layer
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 657–662, July 2014
How to Cite
Degirmenci, V. and Hensen, E. J.M. (2014), Development of a heterogeneous catalyst for lignocellulosic biomass conversion: Glucose dehydration by metal chlorides in a silica-supported ionic liquid layer. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 657–662. doi: 10.1002/ep.11830
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!