Fate of tylosin a and its effect on anaerobic digestion using two tylosin inclusion methods
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 808–813, October 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Guo, R., Ma, B., Liang, J., Liao, X. and Wu, Y. (2014), Fate of tylosin a and its effect on anaerobic digestion using two tylosin inclusion methods. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 808–813. doi: 10.1002/ep.11843
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!