Pyrolysis of mixtures of palm shell and polystyrene: An optional method to produce a high-grade of pyrolysis oil
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 1026–1033, October 2014
How to Cite
Abnisa, F., Daud, W.M.A. W. and Sahu, J.N. (2014), Pyrolysis of mixtures of palm shell and polystyrene: An optional method to produce a high-grade of pyrolysis oil. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1026–1033. doi: 10.1002/ep.11850
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!