Algae Special Issue
ASI: Hydrothermal extraction and characterization of bio-crude oils from wet chlorella sorokiniana and dunaliella tertiolecta
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 910–915, December 2013
How to Cite
Reddy, H. K., Muppaneni, T., Rastegary, J., Shirazi, S. A., Ghassemi, A. and Deng, S. (2013), ASI: Hydrothermal extraction and characterization of bio-crude oils from wet chlorella sorokiniana and dunaliella tertiolecta. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 910–915. doi: 10.1002/ep.11862
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-EE0003046
- US Air Force Research Laboratory. Grant Number: FA8650-11-C-2127
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-1028968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!