Thin-film-transistor liquid-crystal display waste glass and nano-SiO2 as substitute sources for metakaolin-based geopolymer
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 947–955, October 2014
How to Cite
Gao, K., Lin, K.-L., Wang, D., Shiu, H.-S., Hwang, C.-L., Tuan, B. L. A. and Cheng, T.-W. (2014), Thin-film-transistor liquid-crystal display waste glass and nano-SiO2 as substitute sources for metakaolin-based geopolymer. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 947–955. doi: 10.1002/ep.11868
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!