Hydrothermal synthesis of platelet β Co(OH)2 and Co3O4: Smart electrode material for energy storage application
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 1059–1064, October 2014
How to Cite
Ghosh, D., Giri, S. and Das, C. K. (2014), Hydrothermal synthesis of platelet β Co(OH)2 and Co3O4: Smart electrode material for energy storage application. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1059–1064. doi: 10.1002/ep.11874
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!