Comparison of activated carbon prepared from olive stones by microwave and conventional heating for iron (II), lead (II), and copper (II) removal from synthetic wastewater
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Alslaibi, T. M., Abustan, I., Ahmad, M. A. and Foul, A. A. (2013), Comparison of activated carbon prepared from olive stones by microwave and conventional heating for iron (II), lead (II), and copper (II) removal from synthetic wastewater. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11877
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!