Biosorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution by poly(amic acid)-modified chitosan
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1180–1186, December 2014
How to Cite
Xing, Y. and Li, S. (2014), Biosorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution by poly(amic acid)-modified chitosan. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1180–1186. doi: 10.1002/ep.11904
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Foundation of Department of education of Henan Province. Grant Number: 2010A150002
- Major Subject of Henan Provincial Science and Technology Office. Grant Number: 112102210372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!