Presented at the Tcbiomass2013 conference; September 3–6, 2013, at Chicago, Illinois.
TC-Biomass Special Issue
Integrated hydropyrolysis and hydroconversion (IH2®) for the direct production of gasoline and diesel fuels or blending components from biomass, Part 2: continuous testing
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 762–768, October 2014
How to Cite
Marker, T. L., Felix, L. G., Linck, M. B., Roberts, M. J., Ortiz-Toral, P. and Wangerow, J. (2014), Integrated hydropyrolysis and hydroconversion (IH2®) for the direct production of gasoline and diesel fuels or blending components from biomass, Part 2: continuous testing. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 762–768. doi: 10.1002/ep.11906
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!