Nickel and manganese-doped CdS quantum dots: Optical study and photocatalytic activity on methylene blue
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1194–1200, December 2014
How to Cite
Khosravi, A.A., Bigdeli, F.B., Yousefi, M., Abdikhani, M.S. and Taheri Otaqsara, S.M. (2014), Nickel and manganese-doped CdS quantum dots: Optical study and photocatalytic activity on methylene blue. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1194–1200. doi: 10.1002/ep.11907
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!