Optimization and kinetic studies for degradation of insecticide monocrotophos using LR grade and P25 TiO2 under UV/Sunlight conditions
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1201–1208, December 2014
How to Cite
Sraw, A., Wanchoo, R.K. and Toor, A. P. (2014), Optimization and kinetic studies for degradation of insecticide monocrotophos using LR grade and P25 TiO2 under UV/Sunlight conditions. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1201–1208. doi: 10.1002/ep.11909
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- The authors are grateful to AICTE (New Delhi) for the financial support under file. Grant Number: no.:8023/BOR/RID/RPS-54/2008-09
- The instrument facilities provided by Central Instrumentation Laboratory (CIL), Punjab University highly acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!