Haiying Cui contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of recyclable hollow Fe/C—SO3H fiber as a catalyst for the production of biodiesel
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1432–1437, December 2014
How to Cite
Lin, L., Cui, H., Vittayapadung, S., Xiao, Z., Wu, W., Zhang, A., Mamdouh, W. and Li, C. (2014), Synthesis of recyclable hollow Fe/C—SO3H fiber as a catalyst for the production of biodiesel. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1432–1437. doi: 10.1002/ep.11912
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
- “948” Project of Chinese State Forestry Administration. Grant Number: 2010-4-10
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101388
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011468
- Zhenjiang Industrial Support Program. Grant Number: GY2011006
- Jiangsu Province Key Laboratory Foundation. Grant Number: BM2008206001
- Jiangsu University Research Foundation for Young Scholars. Grant Number: 08JDG039
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!