Study on solar photo-thermal conversion efficiency of a solar parabolic dish system
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1438–1444, December 2014
How to Cite
Qianjun, M., Ming, X., Yong, S. and Yuan, Y. (2014), Study on solar photo-thermal conversion efficiency of a solar parabolic dish system. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1438–1444. doi: 10.1002/ep.11914
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51121004
- Project of Education Department of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 12531068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!