Industrial estate wastewater treatment using single up-flow aerobic/anoxic sludge bed (UAASB) bioreactor: A kinetic evaluation study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1220–1228, December 2014
How to Cite
Asadi, A., Zinatizadeh, A.A. and Sumathi, S. (2014), Industrial estate wastewater treatment using single up-flow aerobic/anoxic sludge bed (UAASB) bioreactor: A kinetic evaluation study. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 1220–1228. doi: 10.1002/ep.11918
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!