Sustainable Energy Section
Preparation of biodiesel from waste frying oil using a green and renewable solid catalyst derived from egg shell
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Niju, S., Sheriffa Begum, K. M. M. and Anantharaman, N. (2014), Preparation of biodiesel from waste frying oil using a green and renewable solid catalyst derived from egg shell. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11939
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!