Preparation of biodiesel from waste frying oil using a green and renewable solid catalyst derived from egg shell
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 248–254, January 2015
How to Cite
Niju, S., Sheriffa Begum, K. M. M. and Anantharaman, N. (2015), Preparation of biodiesel from waste frying oil using a green and renewable solid catalyst derived from egg shell. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 34: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/ep.11939
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!