Preparation of bagasse Ash/MgO/ammonium acetate sorbent properties and modeling their desulphurization reaction
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 23–31, January 2015
How to Cite
Dube, G., Osifo, P. and Rutto, H. (2015), Preparation of bagasse Ash/MgO/ammonium acetate sorbent properties and modeling their desulphurization reaction. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 34: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/ep.11944
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!