Sustainable Energy Section
Economic efficiency of different light wavelengths and intensities using LEDs for the cultivation of green microalga Botryococcus braunii (NIES-836) for biofuel production
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Okumura, C., Saffreena, N., Rahman, M. A., Hasegawa, H., Miki, O. and Takimoto, A. (2014), Economic efficiency of different light wavelengths and intensities using LEDs for the cultivation of green microalga Botryococcus braunii (NIES-836) for biofuel production. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11951
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!