Effect of slurry dilution, structural carbohydrates, and exogenous archaea supply on in vitro anaerobe fermentation and methanogens population of swine slurry
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Morazán, H., Seradj, A. R., Alvarez-Rodriguez, J., Abecia, L., Babot, D., Yañez-Ruiz, D. R. and Balcells, J. (2014), Effect of slurry dilution, structural carbohydrates, and exogenous archaea supply on in vitro anaerobe fermentation and methanogens population of swine slurry. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11952
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain and the European Union Regional Development Funds. Grant Number: AGL2010–20820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!