Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Environmental sustainability of countries using the UN MDG indicators by multivariate statistical methods
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 198–206, January 2015
How to Cite
Sengupta, D., Mukherjee, R. and Sikdar, S. K. (2015), Environmental sustainability of countries using the UN MDG indicators by multivariate statistical methods. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 34: 198–206. doi: 10.1002/ep.11963
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- 1United Nations. (2013). Millennium Development Goals.; Available from: http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/. Accessed March 19, 2014.
- 5EPA. (2008). EPA's 2008 Report on the Environment, Washington, DC: National Center for Environmental Assessment, EPA/600/R-07/045F.
- 62012). A framework for sustainability indicators at EPA, 2012, EPA, EPA/600/R/12/687, http://www.epa.gov/sustainability/docs/framework-for-sustainability-indicators-at-epa.pdf. Accessed March 19, 2014., , & (
- 72003). Composite indicators of country performance: A critical assessment. No. 2003/16.OECD Publishing.(
- 82005). Environmental Sustainability Index: Benchmarking National Environmental Stewardship, New Haven: Yale Center for Environmental Law & Policy p. 47–60., Marc L., Tanja S., and Alexander De S. (
- 102010). Chemical process performance evaluation, Boca Raton, FL, USA: CRC press., , & (
- 122008). Principle component analysis and partial least squares: Two dimension reduction techniques for regression, in Casualty Actuarial Society, Discussion Paper Program.& (
- 131991). Multivariate calibration, Wiley.(
- 14Science. (2013). This Week's Section, Science, 341, 14–16.
- 15ICIS. (1991). Pollution laws force eastern German closures, ICIS Chemical Business. Available at: http://www.icis.com/resources/news/1991/03/18/12388/pollution-laws-force-eastern-german-closures/, Accessed March 13, 2014.
- 162013). Sustainability analysis of biofuels through the supply chain using indicators, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 3, 53–60., Nídia S.C., Carlos A.V.C., Subhas K.S., and António A.M. (