Sustainable Energy Section
Optimization of bioethanol production from cassava peel using statistical experimental design
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Sivamani, S. and Baskar, R. (2014), Optimization of bioethanol production from cassava peel using statistical experimental design. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11984
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!