Evaluation of an electrocoagulation process for the treatment of bagasse-based pulp and paper industry wastewater
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Thirugnanasambandham, K., Sivakumar, V. and Prakash Maran, J. (2014), Evaluation of an electrocoagulation process for the treatment of bagasse-based pulp and paper industry wastewater. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.12001
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!