Rosenbrock-based algorithms and subcycling strategies for real-time nonlinear substructure testing
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2011
How to Cite
Bursi, O. S., Jia, C., Vulcan, L., Neild, S. A. and Wagg, D. J. (2011), Rosenbrock-based algorithms and subcycling strategies for real-time nonlinear substructure testing. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 40: 1–19. doi: 10.1002/eqe.1017
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/S49780/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!