Optimal design of superelastic-friction base isolators for seismic protection of highway bridges against near-field earthquakes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 273–291, March 2011
How to Cite
Ozbulut, O. E. and Hurlebaus, S. (2011), Optimal design of superelastic-friction base isolators for seismic protection of highway bridges against near-field earthquakes. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 40: 273–291. doi: 10.1002/eqe.1022
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!