Seismic risk assessment of interdependent critical infrastructure systems: The case of European gas and electricity networks
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 61–79, January 2012
How to Cite
Poljanšek, K., Bono, F. and Gutiérrez, E. (2012), Seismic risk assessment of interdependent critical infrastructure systems: The case of European gas and electricity networks. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 41: 61–79. doi: 10.1002/eqe.1118
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!