Incremental dynamic analysis
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Special Issue: Special Topics Issue on Performance-based Earthquake Engineering
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 491–514, March 2002
How to Cite
Vamvatsikos, D. and Cornell, C. A. (2002), Incremental dynamic analysis. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 31: 491–514. doi: 10.1002/eqe.141
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2001
- Reliability of Marine Structures Affiliates Program of Stanford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!