Mechanisms to limit higher mode effects in a controlled rocking steel frame. 2: Large-amplitude shake table testing
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1069–1086, June 2013
How to Cite
Wiebe, L., Christopoulos, C., Tremblay, R. and Leclerc, M. (2013), Mechanisms to limit higher mode effects in a controlled rocking steel frame. 2: Large-amplitude shake table testing. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1069–1086. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2258
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Seismic Research Network
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Fonds de Recherche du Québec sur la Nature et les Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!