Validation of nonlinear time history analysis models for single-storey concentrically braced frames using full-scale shake table tests
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1151–1170, 10 July 2013
How to Cite
Goggins, J. and Salawdeh, S. (2013), Validation of nonlinear time history analysis models for single-storey concentrically braced frames using full-scale shake table tests. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1151–1170. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2264
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!