Professor and the Fazlur R. Khan Endowed Chair of Structural Engineering and Architecture
Time-variant sustainability assessment of seismically vulnerable bridges subjected to multiple hazards
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1451–1467, August 2013
How to Cite
Dong, Y., Frangopol, D. M. and Saydam, D. (2013), Time-variant sustainability assessment of seismically vulnerable bridges subjected to multiple hazards. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1451–1467. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2281
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS-0639428
- US Federal Highway Administration Cooperative. Grant Number: DTFH61-07-H-00040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!