Effects of pulse period of near-field ground motions on the seismic demands of soil–MDOF structure systems using mathematical pulse models
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1565–1582, September 2013
How to Cite
Khoshnoudian, F. and Ahmadi, E. (2013), Effects of pulse period of near-field ground motions on the seismic demands of soil–MDOF structure systems using mathematical pulse models. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1565–1582. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2287
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!