Residual drift demands in moment-resisting steel frames subjected to narrow-band earthquake ground motions
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1583–1598, September 2013
How to Cite
Bojórquez, E. and Ruiz-García, J. (2013), Residual drift demands in moment-resisting steel frames subjected to narrow-band earthquake ground motions. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1583–1598. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2288
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!