Optimal design of an equipment isolation system with nonlinear hysteretic behaviour
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 13, pages 1907–1930, 25 October 2013
How to Cite
Reggio, A. and De Angelis, M. (2013), Optimal design of an equipment isolation system with nonlinear hysteretic behaviour. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 1907–1930. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2304
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!