Long-term seismic performance of reinforced concrete bridges under steel reinforcement corrosion due to chloride attack
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 14, pages 2113–2127, November 2013
How to Cite
Ou, Y.-C., Fan, H.-D. and Nguyen, N. D. (2013), Long-term seismic performance of reinforced concrete bridges under steel reinforcement corrosion due to chloride attack. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 2113–2127. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2316
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!