Practice-oriented estimation of the seismic demand hazard using ground motions at few intensity levels
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 14, pages 2167–2185, November 2013
How to Cite
Bradley, B. A. (2013), Practice-oriented estimation of the seismic demand hazard using ground motions at few intensity levels. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 2167–2185. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2319
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!