Former visiting faculty, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
Appropriate viscous damping for nonlinear time-history analysis of base-isolated reinforced concrete buildings
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 2321–2339, December 2013
How to Cite
Pant, D. R., Wijeyewickrema, A. C. and ElGawady, M. A. (2013), Appropriate viscous damping for nonlinear time-history analysis of base-isolated reinforced concrete buildings. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42: 2321–2339. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2328
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!