Initial versus tangent stiffness-based Rayleigh damping in inelastic time history seismic analyses
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 467–484, March 2014
How to Cite
Jehel, P., Léger, P. and Ibrahimbegovic, A. (2014), Initial versus tangent stiffness-based Rayleigh damping in inelastic time history seismic analyses. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 467–484. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2357
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!