1D System identification of a 54-story steel frame building by seismic interferometry
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 627–640, 10 April 2014
How to Cite
Rahmani, M. and Todorovska, M. I. (2014), 1D System identification of a 54-story steel frame building by seismic interferometry. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 627–640. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2364
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0800399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!